The Leh – Ladakh Expedition
Ladakh means “land of high passes”. Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and maze-like lanes. The humbling monasteries of Shey, Hemis, Alchi, Thikse and Lamayuru will nurture your spiritual needs, and the landscape of Leh provides for a number of adventure activities including mountaineering, white-water rafting and trekking.
Ladakh is one place which is considered as a heaven by those who search places to gain the thrill of adventure. Apart from trekking in Ladakh one can also indulge in other adventure activities such as mountain climbing and biking, safaris, water rafting etc. Also suavely called as the ‘Land of Passes’, the region forms the magnificent part of the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Ladakh is situated an altitude ranging between 2750 – 7672 meters, above sea level. It offers a number of trekking tours for travellers and is one of main the reason that adventure fanatics from across the globe head to Ladakh.
Note: This is an adventure camp and not a tour. Please take a kind note of this. Discipline is must during the camps.
Day 1: Departure From Ahmedabad at 11 AM (Train: 19223/ Jammu Tawi)
Day 2: Arrival at Pathankot at 3:30 PM, Departure for Manali, Overnight Journey
Day 3: Arrival at Manali Campsite, Free day for Adventure Activities and Site Seeing
Day 4: Departure for Sarchu, Visit Rohtang Pass, Keylong, Jispa, Baralacha La Pass & Stay in Sarchu
Day 5: Departure for Leh, Visit Lachungla Pass, Pang, Tanglangl La, stey in leh Guest House
Day 6: Free day for Acclimatization, local site seeing in Leh by walk
Day 7: Visit Pangong lake and Back to Leh.
Day 8: Visit Nubra Valley & Diskit Monastry via Khardungla Pass - World highest motarable pass, night in nubra
Day 9: Back to Leh, Free day Market & Site Seeing
Day 10: Departure for Sarchu, night in sarchu
Day 11: Departure for Manali, Visit Solang Valley
Day 12: Free day for Site Seeing & River Rafting, After dinner departure for Pathankot
Day 13: Arrival at Pathankot, Train for Ahmedabad at 10:30 AM
Day 14: Arrival at Ahmedabad with Adventurous Memories
Customization available for Amritsar – Golden Temple & Wagha Border.
One day more if participant choose Amritsar – Golden Temple & Wagha border.
All the facilities, Activities, Proposed Schedule/Itinerary and services mentioned above are clearly subject to weather conditions and all other unforeseen situations like Vehicle strike/Forest permit issues/Government restriction.
Places to visit under The Leh Ladakh Expedition
-> Pangong Lake
-> Nubra valley
-> KhardungLa Pass (17580 ft)
-> Thiksey Monastery
-> Leh Royal Palace
-> Patthar Sahib Gurudwara
-> Hall of flame - Leh
-> Shanti Stupa
-> Magnetic Hills
-> Baralacha La Pass
-> Tanglag La Pass
-> Rohtang Pass
-> Zingzing Bar
-> Manali Town & Market
-> Hidimba Temple
-> Vashisht Hot Water Spring
-> Solang Valley
-> Zogini Waterfall
-> Vashist Temple
-> Beas River Rafting
Activity 1: Rappelling
Activity 2: Trekking
Activity 3: Site Seeing
Activity 4: Team Games
Activity 5: Campfire
Travelling by Train SL class & Bus/Tata Sumo/Tempo Traveller/Winger
Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Accommodation in Tent/Wooden Huts/Guest House (3/4/6 Sharing basis)
Volunteers or Instructors
First Aid Support
Food available on after reaching at Manali
Food during travel
Paragliding, River Rafting or any other paid Rides/Activities
Emergency medical after First Aid Support
Anything not mentioned in above
Things to be carried
Rucksack, Carry Bag & Plastic bags
5 pair of full sleeve cloths (shirt/T-shirts + trousers)
Warm clothing (jacket, gloves, woolen cap, socks, thermal inner wear)
Sports shoes with good rubber sole & full socks
Sun cap & goggles
Personal sanitary items
Cold cream, anti-sunburn cream & facewash
2 water bottles
Lunch box, Mug & Spoon
Original Identity Proof
Soft copy of fee receipt
Bedding & Snacks for travel
Mobile, camera, chargers
Personal medication if any
Trekking Stick (optional if needed)
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on email@example.com through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation
-> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Adventure & Trekking Camp not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office
Please write Cheque in favouring “TREK ON”
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis and advanced booking can be made by paying half payment. However, the remaining fees must be paid before 20 days of departure.
After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 48 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
The fees structure would be same for the group of the fixed strength.
Click Here: Register Now