Saputara Weekend Adventure Camp
One of the few hill stations in Gujarat, Saputara is situated in the heart of Dang district. Perched on the second highest plateau of the Sahyadri range, it literally means the 'abode of serpents’. Overlooking a lush green valley, this unpretentious destination is a good place to unwind, go trekking or take leisurely hill walks. Blessed with exhilarating natural beauty, the town has verdant forests, gorgeous waterfalls and a plethora of lush gardens.
Gira (Giradudh) waterfalls is Gujarat's most popular & Largest natural waterfalls located near Saputara hill station. Breathtakingly beautiful around monsoon, these seasonal (only after rains) falls are among the most picturesque sights. The 30 m natural drop in the river Ambika river makes for an amazing videography or photography.
please visit brochure
All the facilities, Activities, Proposed Schedule/Itinerary and services mentioned above are clearly subject to weather conditions and all other unforeseen situations like Vehicle strike/Forest permit issues/Government restriction.
Places to visit under Saputara Weekend Trekking Camp
-> Gira Waterfall
-> Step Garden
-> Lake Garden
-> Rose Garden
-> Sunrise Point
-> Sunset Point
-> Governor Hills
Activity 1: Rappelling/Zipline
Activity 2: Monkey Crawling
Activity 3: Trekking
Activity 4: Site Seeing
Activity 5: Team Games
Activity 6: Campfire
Travelling by Non AC 3*2 or 2*2 Bus
Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Accommodation in Tent (Tent & Mattress provided)
Volunteers or Instructors
First Aid Support
Food during travel
2nd day night dinner
Emergency medical after First Aid Support
Anything not mentioned in above
Things to be carried
Backpack, & Plastic bags
1 pair cloths(shirt/T-shirts + trousers)
Warm clothing (as per season)
Sports shoes with good rubber sole & full socks
Sun cap & goggles
Personal sanitary items
2 water bottles
Sleeping bag or Blanket
Mug & Spoon
Soft copy of fee receipt
Original Identity Proof
Mobile, camera, chargers
Personal medication if any
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on firstname.lastname@example.org through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation
-> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Adventure & Trekking Camp not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office (Please write Cheque in favoring “TREK ON”
- Registration is considered as confirmed only on full fees submission.The registration will be done on first come first serve basis.
- After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 24 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
- Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID email@example.com
- The fees structure would be same for the group (minimum 30 participants needed for special camp) of the fixed strength. either fees structure may be changed.