Day 1: Reporting at Manali, Free day and introduce to bike & Test drive at Solang Valley
Day 2: Drive from Manali to Sarchu via Rohtang Pass, Keylong, Jispa night in Camp
Day 3: Drive from Sarchu to Leh via Tanglang La Pass (17480ft), Tso kar Lake, stay in Leh Gust House
Day 4: Free day in Leh, Market visit & local site seeing
Day 5: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley, via KhardungLa Pass - World Highest Motarable Road (18350ft), Visit Diskit Monastery, stey in Nubra Valley
Day 6: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shyok river and night in Pangong (Tent/Guest House)
Day 7: Drive From Pangong lake to Leh via ChangLa Pass and Back to Leh, night in Leh
Day 8: Drive from Leh to Sarchu, night stay in Sarchu
Day 9: Drive from Sarchu to Manali & Night in Manali
Day 10: Towards to Home after breakfast with good memories
All the facilities, Activities, Proposed Schedule/Itinerary and services mentioned above are clearly subject to weather conditions and all other unforeseen situations like Vehicle strike/Forest permit issues/Government restriction.
Places to visit under The Leh Ladakh Expedition
-> Pangong Lake
-> Nubra valley
-> KhardungLa Pass (17580 ft)
-> Thiksey Monastery
-> Leh Royal Palace
-> Patthar Sahib Gurudwara
-> Hall of flame - Leh
-> Shanti Stupa
-> Magnetic Hills
-> Baralacha La Pass
-> Tanglag La Pass
-> Rohtang Pass
-> Zingzing Bar
-> Manali Town & Market
-> Hidimba Temple
-> Vashisht Hot Water Spring
-> Solang Valley
-> Zogini Waterfall
-> Vashist Temple
-> Beas River Rafting
Activity 1: Rappelling
Activity 2: Trekking
Activity 3: Site Seeing
Activity 4: Bike Riding
Activity 5: Campfire
- 350cc Royal Enfield bike
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Accommodation in Tent/Wooden Huts/Guest House (2 Sharing basis)
- Backup Vehicle for carry luggage
- First Aid Support & Oxygen
- Inner-line Permit
- Participation Certificate
- Fuel & anything not mentioned in above
- Entry Fees in Site Seeing Place (if any)
- Spares Parts changes in bike during the tour. - like Front & Rear Tube/Spark plug/Clutch/brake wire/Disc brake pads/Engine Oil/or any thing else.
- Any damage to bike during the Expedition would be payable by Participant Directly.
- Emergency medical after First Aid Support
- in case of changes in permit cost, the difference for the same will be payable by the participant at the time directly.
- Any extra cost of transportation & Accommodation arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances(strikes) or change in Law, or any other unforeseen Condition.
- Anything not mentioned in above
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on firstname.lastname@example.org through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation
-> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Bike Expedition not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office
Please write Cheque in favouring “TREK ON”
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis and advanced booking can be made by paying half payment. However, the remaining fees must be paid before 20 days of departure.
After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 48 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID email@example.com
The fees structure would be same for the group of the fixed strength.
Click Here: Register Now