Jaisalmer nicknamed "The Golden city", is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, Once known as Jaisalmer state it is a World Heritage Site. The town stands on a ridge of yellowish sandstone, and is crowned by the ancient Jaisalmer Fort. Jaisalmer" means "the Hill Fort of Jaisal". Jaisalmer is sometimes called the "Golden City of India" because the yellow sandstone used throughout the architecture of both the fort and the town below, imbues both with a certain golden-yellow light. Jaisalmer, being an arid desert region, is prone to extremes in terms of temperature.
- Arrival at Jaisalmer
- Visit Sam Sand Dunes , Trek in Thar Desert, Free time for Zeep Safari
- Folk Dance & Campfire (Musical night)
- Morning Trek & Camel Safari
- Free time for Para-Sailing
- Visit Kuldhara - Hunted Place, Jaisalmer War Memorial & Gadisar Lake
- Visit Badagadh & Free time for visit Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli & Market
- After evening snacks Departure for Ahmedabad
- Jaisalmer Fort
- War Memorial
- Sam Sand Dunes
- Thar Desert
- Bada Bagh
- Gadisar Lake
- Kuldhara - Hunted Place
- Patwon ki Haweli
- Desert Trekking
- Desert Camping
- Camel Ride
- Jeep Safari
- Team Games
- Folk Dance & Garba
Travelling by Non AC 3*2 or 2*2 Bus
Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Accommodation in Tent (Tent & Mattress provided)
Volunteers or Instructors
First Aid Support
Adventure Activities (Camel Safri & Zeep Safari)
- Food during travel & 3rd day Lunch
- Emergency medical after First Aid Support
- Anything not mentioned in above
Things to be carried
- Backpack, & Plastic bags
- 2-3 pair cloths(shirt/T-shirts + trousers)
- Warm clothing
- Sports shoes with good rubber sole & full socks
- Torch, Batteries
- Sun cap & goggles
- Personal sanitary items
- 2 water bottles
- Personal Bedding (like Sleeping bag or Blanket
- Mug/Glass & Spoon
- Soft copy of fee receipt
- Original Identity Proof
- Mobile, Camera, Power bank, chargers
- Personal medication if any
Term & Conditions
• Cancellation would be granted by the Chief Instructor or higher authorities on receiving cancellation request on email@example.com through participant registered mail ID.
• The refund amount will be paid in 7 working days through an AC payee cheque.
• No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
The cancellation Amount will be counted on the full camp fees only.
-> Before more than 40 days of expedition, 10% cancellation
-> Before 25 to 40 days of expedition, 25% cancellation
-> Before 15 to 25 days of expedition, 50% cancellation
-> Before 1 to 15 days of expedition, 75% cancellation
-> In last 24 hours of Departure, 90% cancellation
1. This is an Adventure & Trekking Camp not a leisure tour.
2. Discipline during the camp duration is must and all are expected to follow instructions given by the Volunteer/Instructor/Guide.
3. Misbehave/Arguing with the Volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues & Speaking abusive language will be reacted strictly and may lead to cancel a Participation. In such case cancelation all service cut at that place & only train ticket given to participant not other service
4. Smoking and Tobacco, Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited and if any found suspect in such case, immediate cancellation of member Participation and no further service/return ticket/refund will be pay.
5. Only Pure Veg Food is allowed inside the campsite area.
6. During Camp stay and others Girls and Boys Accommodation are Separate.
7. Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours and Trekking with a view to Safety form weather & camp discipline.
8. No refund will be given in case the participant terminates the tour at any point due to any reason.
9. No participant will be allowed to leave the Camp/hotel/guest house for any reason without permission of the camp manager.
10. Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
How to Register
The application can be done online only on TrekOn’s website
There are 2 way for fees payment...
1. Online Fees Payment
2. Cash/Cheque Payment at Office (Please write Cheque in favoring “TREK ON”
- Registration is considered as confirmed only on full fees submission.The registration will be done on first come first serve basis.
- After the fee payment send your transaction id screenshot of fees payment receipt. Please check your registered mail inbox after 24 hours of the Fees payment, for the conformation mail.
How to organize a special camp?
- Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on the TrekOn Adventure mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fees structure would be same for the group (minimum 30 participants needed for special camp) of the fixed strength. either fees structure may be changed.